22 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Maritime Academy's training ship GOLDEN BEAR will set sail May 3 on an eight- week, 10,714-nautical-mile training cruise under the leadership of an oil tanker captain on loan from ARCO Marine as part of a unique cost- saving program.
What does TSGB stand for?
TSGB stands for Training Ship Golden Bear (California Maritime Academy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSGB
- System Aspects Technical Specification Group
- Tasmanian Salmonid Growers Association (Sandy Bay, Tasmania, Australia)
- Testis-Specific Gene A (protein)
- Texas Saltwater Guide Association (Pasadena, TX)
- Texas Senior Games Association
- The Sandy Gill Affair (New Haven, CT band)
- This Sound Goes Around (music blog)
- Tribal Self-Governance Act (Indian tribes)
- Tribal Self-Governance Advisory Committee (Indian Health Service)
- Tri-Service Group On Air Defense
- Transport Statistics Great Britain (UK)
- Texas Space Grant Consortium
- Tri-States Grain Conditioning, Inc. (Spirit Lake, IA)
- Tri-Service Group on Communications and Electronics (NATO)
- tri-Service group on communications and electronic equipment (NATO)
- Two-Sided Geometric Distribution
- Texas Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy (Texas Medical Association; Austin, TX)
- Tumor Specific Growth Factor
- Talk Shoot Get Hit (polite form; getting kicked off online gaming)
- Towards Sustainable Global Health (international conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a first-of-its-kind Bay Area event conducted on Cal Maritime's Training Ship GOLDEN BEAR last fall, Cal Maritime and local, state, and federal law enforcement learned first-hand what would happen if a maritime terrorist event were to happen on a Bay Area waterway.
The exercise is targeted to test the security plan of Cal Maritime's Training Ship GOLDEN BEAR as part of compliance with the provisions of the post-9/11 Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) of 2002.