They did not know what audit trails, critical task site selection boards, Training Requirements Analysis System (TRAS) documents, and quality assurance procedures were.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for Training Requirements Analysis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Total Return Analysis (finance)
- Total Risk Assessment
- Towers Residence Association (Iowa State University dorm association)
- Toy Retailers Association (UK)
- Trachoma Rapid Assessment
- Tracy (Amtrak station code; Tracy, CA)
- Trade Readjustment Allowance
- Traffic Routing Administration
- Training Readiness Authority (US DoD)
- Transceiver Assembly (wireless)
- Transverse Ray Aberration
- Tratamiento de Reproducción Asistida (Spanish: Assisted Reproductive Treatment)
- Trinity River Authority
- Tripoli Rocketry Association
- Trouble Report Automation (Sprint PCS)
- Tumor Rejection Antigen
- Total Racing Automotive Company (Culver City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key to the long-term success of the JEOC is establishing formal requirements funding for the course from the Services to the Army through the United States Army Training and Doctrine Command's Training Requirements Analysis System and the Joint Individual Learning Content Certification (6) processes and maintaining currency through feedback from the joint engineer community.
The data loaded into ASAT produces two of the three Training Requirements Analysis System (TRAS) (2) documents used by ITRM.
Under this five-year contract (one base year and four one-year options), which was awarded competitively, BDM and its team member, Lockheed Martin Services Company, will provide total mission support to the JRTC, including training requirements analysis, distance learning, development of training strategies and training support packages, and support for live and simulation- based training.