benefits related to the acquisition of native XML DBMS xdb (purchase server licenses and developer xdb), maintenance of the existing fleet (12 xdb developer licenses and 5 server licenses xdb) and license server and developer, acquired under this contract, acquisition and training developer and administrator xdb.
What does TNGDEV stand for?
TNGDEV stands for Training Developer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Triangle Networking Group
- Training Supervisor
- Teaching, No Greater Call (religious resource book)
- Terra Nova Gaming Community (est. 2003)
- The Next Generation Council (entertainment industry)
- The Next Generation of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Tamil Nadu Government Collegiate Teachers' Association (India)
- Tamil Nadu Government Doctors Association
- Toxic Nodular Goiter with Diffuse Hyperplasia
- That's Not Good Enough
- Telekommunikations-Nummerngebührenverordnung (German: telecommunications number fee ordinance)
- Tamil Nadu Government Employees Union (India)
- Truncated Nerve Growth Factor Receptor
- Taman Nasional Gunung Halimun Salak (Indonesian: Halimun National Park Mount Salak)
- Texaco Natural Gas Inc.
- Taman Nasional Gunung Leuser (Indonesian: Gunung Leuser National Park)
- The New German League (gaming)
- Training Literature
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the Army waits for a secure solution that will allow a secure mobile device solution to access DoD networks, it has enough unclassified material available to convert to mobile formats to keep doctrine writers and training developers employed for months if not years.
for three years as an instructor and training developer in Marlboro.
Using state-of-the-art technology, DLS streamlines training processes; automates training management functions; delivers training using electronic means; and enables military and civilian personnel, training developers, training managers, unit commanders, and training NCOs to access training using the Web.
Consultant Reifer and contributors create both a classroom text and a reference with dozens of articles covering the basic principles of software management, including the reasons why big projects fail and critical success factors, life cycle models, process improvement (including quantification and culture clash), project management, planning (including requirements engineering and tracking), software estimating, organizing, staffing (including training developers in critical skills), the human side of management and motivation, visibility and control, software risk and recovery management, metrics and measurement, acquisition management issues, and emerging management topics such as distributed development, security, information resources management and managing at light speed.
Training developers, vendors with commercial-off-the-shelf training products, vendors with capabilities related to the full instructional system design methodologies, and acquisition training experts are invited to attend the meeting at the GSA Auditorium in Washington.
Crews are issued the system there and receive training on how to operate it, said Sergeant First Class Jeffrey Januchowski, the project's training developer.
Active and reserve members from around the globe met with the command's training developers Dec.