The Bahrain University and Mumtalakat Mentoring Programme is an initiative set up by the Industrial Training Advisory Committee at the College of Business Administration in partnership with the company.
What does TAC stand for?
TAC stands for Training Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAC
We have 736 other meanings of TAC in our Acronym Attic
- Traditional Anglican Communion
- TRADOC Acquisition Center
- Traffic Acquisition Cost
- Traffic Acquisition Cost (websites, advertising)
- Traffic Advisory Committee
- Trail Advisory Committee (Alberta, Canada)
- Training Access Center
- Training Access Coordinator (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Training Accreditation Council (Western Australia)
- Training Activities Coordinator
- Training and Consultancy
- Transaction Authorization Code (bank cards)
- Transaction Code
- Transactions on Automatic Control (journal)
- Transatlantic Council (Boy Scouts of America Council for Europe, North Africa and the Near East)
- Transatlantic Programs Center (USACE)
- Transfer At Cost
- Transitional Advisory Council
- Transnational Auditors Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Bahrain and Mumtalakat Mentoring Programme is an initiative originated by the Industrial Training Advisory Committee at the college of business administration in partnership with Mumtalakat.
Appoints Leading Animal Behavior Experts From Across the Nation DENVER, May 27 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Humane Association has recruited an Animal Behavior and Training Advisory Committee - composed of representatives of major national organizations and key opinion leaders in the field of animal behavior and training - which met for the first time today in Minneapolis.
Chaired by the Governor's Security Advisor, the Emergency Response Training Advisory Committee will recommend criteria for terrorism awareness curriculum content for training of state and local emergency response personnel and volunteers.
He became President of the Houston Operator's Association and the McDonald's Operators' Franchise Advisory Board and the Training Advisory Committee in 1975.
Additionally, he is an active member of the Correctional Center's Unit Drug Task Force, the Gang Intelligence Committee and the Training Advisory Committee.