LAW firm Harrison Clark Rickerbys has held its inaugural Trainee Solicitor Awards.
What does TRNE stand for?
TRNE stands for Trainee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of TRNE in our Acronym Attic
- Train Data Box
- Temporarily Restricted Net Asset
- Transfer Ribonucleic Acid
- TUV (Technischer Überwachungsverein) Rheinland of North America, Inc. (German company subsidiary)
- Turnabout (Canada Post road designation)
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- The Real Network-Dialogue (German word of mouth marketing company)
- Therapeutics for Rare or Neglected Diseases
- Train Drive
- Table Ronde Nationale sur l'Environnement et l'Economie (National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy - Canada)
- Tijuana River National Estuarine Research Reserve (California)
- Tetracycline-Resistant Neisseria Gonorrhoeae
- True Random Number Generator
- Training Manual (aviation)
- The Really Nasty Horse Racing Game
- The Racing Network International (thoroughbred racing)
- Transmission Rebuilders Network International (Phoeniz, AZ)
- Trunk Road Network Management Directorate (aka Trunk Road Network Management Division; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The success of our excellent trainee programme reflects the Firm s ongoing commitment to nurturing home-grown legal talent," said partner and training principal Justin Benson, who heads the trainee solicitor programme in the London office.
CELEBRATIONS were held by trainee teachers at Blue Coat to mark the successful completion of their training year.
Currently 20 schools employ graduate trainees and at the time of the inspection, 18 secondary and 12 primary trainees were following a full-time programme.
Roberts yelled as each trainee stepped from the bus onto the sidewalk.
An Emirati academy trainee, aged 19, said he lost a smart phone, a watch, Dh1,000 and a flash memory.
In response to the trainees-led demonstration, the administration intervened and suggested offering each trainee 500DHs as a transient solution to dissuade them from continuing the strike.
The Competency Assurance and Training (CAT) division of the company's Operations Business Department had 27 Qatari trainees in 2008; the number grew to 138 in 2011.