The Teacher In-Service Programme (TISP) aims to spread engineering education through train-the-trainer workshops for volunteers who in turn hold sessions for school teachers.
What does T3W stand for?
T3W stands for Train-the-Trainer Workshop (international drug interdiction training; US State Department)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of T3W
- Thyroid Hormone Nuclear Receptor
- Transaction Processing Protocol for Point-Of-Sale (Telcordia)
- T3 Resin Uptake
- T3 Receptor Binding Element
- T3 Resin Uptake Test
- Tameside 3rd Sector Coalition (Ashton-Under-Lyne, UK)
- Type III Secretion System
- T3 Resin Uptake
- Testing and Test Control Notation Version 3 User Conference
- The Way We Were
- Tactical Terminal Technology Working Group
- Thoracic White Rami 3 (nerve)
- T-carrier 4 (digital transmission line, 274.176 Mbps, 4032 voice channels)
- Teens and Teachers Teaming for Technology
- Tekken 4 (video game)
- Tekken Tag Team Tournament (video game)
- Terminator 4 (movie)
- Thyroxine (thyroid hormone)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each August, Millikin hosts a closed TIPS Train-the-Trainer Workshop to certify new upper-class orientation leaders and to re-certify existing leaders.
CDC supported MSPP in organizing a Train-the-Trainer workshop March 1-3, 2011, in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
The Illinois Affiliate kicked off the program in January with a train-the-trainer workshop in Springfield.
Program specialists work closely with the RFCs to facilitate the planning and organization of regional training and other activities, which include curriculum fairs, train-the-trainer workshops, video- and audioconferences, and curriculum and videotape development.
to attend the four-day Train-the-trainer workshop during the conference is $770 plus materials (individual/non-profit rate).
Reed and her team at PrepMasters prepare trainers to pass the test through intensive Train-the-Trainer workshops in presentation and classroom management skills, available through e-learning or in Irvine, California.
The core activities are the train-the-trainer workshops that will help participants develop a common vision for improvement in their local practice sites using Lean Six Sigma principles, practical tools, and a Web-based community of practice.