The model features Trailer Sway Mitigation, Adaptive Load Control, Rear Park Assist and a new rear-view camera system.
What does TSM stand for?
TSM stands for Trailer Sway Mitigation (vehicle stabilization technology; Robert Bosch Corporation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSM
We have 317 other meanings of TSM in our Acronym Attic
- Townsend School of Music (Mercer University; Macon, GA)
- Toxic Substances Monitoring (California)
- Toyota Service Management
- Toyota Service Marketing
- Trade Show Marketing
- TRADOC Systems Management
- TRADOC Systems Manager
- Traffic Safety Management (London, UK)
- Traffic Scheduling Manager
- Traffic Signal Maintenance (various locations)
- Training Site Manager
- Training Support Materials
- Training Systems Management
- Transformation Scattering Matrix
- Transitioning Service Member
- Transmit Slot Mask (Register)
- Transparent Semipermeable Membrane (medical care)
- Transport Synchronous Module (wireless communications)
- Transportation System Management
- Transports de Saint Michel (French: Saint Michel Transportation; est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trailer Sway Mitigation (TSM) uses a special algorithm to detect trailer sway during a towing situation.
Trailer Sway Mitigation works in combination with ESC to apply the tow vehicle's brakes in a proprietary sequence that prevents side-to-side trailer oscillations.
Similar to ROM, trailer sway mitigation (TSM) also relies on existing ESC sensors.
Recently, Bosch expanded the functions of ESC to include features such as roll over mitigation (ROM), used to help in the prevention of vehicle roll over, and trailer sway mitigation (TSM), used to prevent unstable oscillations and trailer sway.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- Robert Bosch Corporation has been selected as a finalist for the 2005 Automotive News PACE Awards in the Product - Europe category for its Trailer Sway Mitigation (TSM) technology.
Finalists * Advanced Automotive Antennas, Mollet Del Valles, Spain - Fractal Antennas * BorgWarner, Ketsch, Germany - DualTronic System * Robert Bosch Corporation, Stuttgart, Germany - Trailer Sway Mitigation * Siemens VDO Automotive, Babenhausen, Germany - Head-Up Display Honorable Mention * Eaton Corporation, Monaco - HVAC LIN DC Brushless Actuator * Tenneco Automotive, Lake Forest, Ill.