The proposals were supported by the Trail Riders Fellowship and the Open Spaces Society.
What does TRF stand for?
TRF stands for Trail Riders Fellowship (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRF
We have 148 other meanings of TRF in our Acronym Attic
- The Rush Forum
- Thermal Recovery Facility (energy plant; UK)
- Thief River Falls (Minnesota)
- Third Revised Forecast (finance)
- Thomson Reuters Foundation (est. 1982)
- Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation
- Thrasher Research Fund
- Tibet Relief Fund (UK)
- Time Resolved Fluorescence
- Trade Reporting Facility (stock transactions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Trail Riders Fellowship has fought for 10 years for access to a countryside path in south Warwickshire and has now won pounds 7,500 in an out-of-court settlement.
However, the Trail Riders Fellowship has advised members on how to use the ancient routes, urging them to respect fellow users.