Once the IP-aware concentrator aggregates Internet traffic and video traffic into separate service classes, it can treat each traffic type differently, prioritizing, queuing, and forwarding each class' traffic separately for each user.
What does TRFTYP stand for?
TRFTYP stands for Traffic Type
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Transnet Retirement Funds Property Trust
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence Quenching
- The Ride For Rwanda (trans-continental bike ride)
- Time-Resolved Faraday Rotation (physics)
- Total Recordable Frequency Rate
- Transferrin Receptor
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence Spectroscopy (biochemistry)
- Transparent Remote File System
- Television, Radio, Film and Theatre (College of Humanities and Arts; San Jose State University; California)
- Third Rock from the Sun (TV show)
- Taranaki Rugby Football Union (New Zealand)
- Tonga Rugby Football Union
- Trafficway (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Tactical Reconnaissance Group
- Target Resource Group (Woodland Park, CO)
- Tauranga, New Zealand - Tauranga (Airport Code)
- Teacher Resource Guide (various organizations)
- Teaching and Research Group
- Technical Recovery Guide
- Technical Resource Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, increased efficiency is achieved through a new lightweight network quality of service (QoS) control that provides granular management of various traffic types.
Based on traffic types, SWTC can allocate more or less bandwidth to specific applications or groups.
The IxNetwork Traffic Wizard is designed to create specific traffic types to validate the network paths set up by IxNetwork's routing protocol emulations.
The ability to converge both traffic types over a single platform allows service providers to lower operational costs and increase revenues.
2) Advanced QoS and multiple queues on the wireless mesh backhaul and wireless access network enabling operators to provide preferential bandwidth and latency characteristics to support the different traffic types throughout the network
Sniffer MultiSegment Intelligence can collect data from any Sniffer instrument, including Sniffer Portable, Sniffer Distributed and Sniffer InfiniStream, which can be used to analyze a wide range of standard application traffic types as well as custom applications.
While Wi-Fi is the preferred method for data distribution within the home, conventional Wi-Fi technology has, until now, been unable to provide the reliable and quality transmission essential to support all three traffic types concurrently.