Martin Jimenez, 50, of Tesuque was arrested Saturday and charged with driving on a suspended license and speeding after a traffic stop on N.
What does TSTOP stand for?
TSTOP stands for Traffic Stop
This definition appears very rarely
We have 1 other meaning of TSTOP in our Acronym Attic
- Trigeminal Spinal Tract and Nucleus (neurology)
- Triple Supertwisted Nematic
- The Stereo Trading Outlet (Jenkintown, PA)
- The Stereotype Take Over (band)
- Toimisto (Finland)
- Too Stupid To Operate
- Two Stage to Orbit
- Two-Stage-To-Orbit (vehicle)
- Too Stupid To Own/Operate A Computer
- TPOCC (Transportable Project Operations Control Center) System Test and Operations Language
- Technology Specific Test Plan
- The Skip Tracers' Promotions (band promotion)
- Total Ship Test Program
- Transmission and Signaling Test Plan and Analysis Concept
- Tyrone-Snyder Township Public Library (Tyrone, PA)
- Theater Specific Training Requirement (US Army)
- Tactical Signal Recognition Training System (US DoD)
- Test Station Timing Synchronization
- Test Support & Training System/Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard Man who fled traffic stop still on loose A man who fled a traffic stop in Eugene on Wednesday night remained on the loose late Thursday, police said.
Super Bowl Most Valuable Player Santonio Holmes was arraigned on a misdemeanor marijuana charge on Wednesday that stemmed from a traffic stop last year.
Byline: KAREN MAESHIRO Staff Writer LANCASTER -- An appeals court has thrown out the drug conviction of an Antelope Valley ex-convict because a nearly five-hour traffic stop by sheriff's deputies to initially investigate the licensing on his car went beyond what is constitutional.
In 2003 the Illinois Supreme Court ruled that the officers had indeed violated the Fourth Amendment by transforming the traffic stop into a drug investigation without probable cause, or even the weaker "reasonable suspicion.
Miller said State Police will continue to collect and analyze traffic stop data.
Police Traffic Stops and Racial Profiling by James T.
Roc-A-Fella rapper Beanie Siegel was sentenced Friday to one year in prison in Philadelphia for a gun possession charge stemming from a traffic stop.