Al Shamsi said a delegation from the municipality participated in the traffic safety experts' meeting held by the International Road Federation (IRF) in Bucharest, Romania in May 2011 during which a number of the municipality's engineers were nominated, including Sami Al Masawi Bani Hashem, Head of Traffic Safety Unit, to work with the traffic safety team of IRF experts.
What does TSU stand for?
TSU stands for Traffic Safety Unit (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSU
We have 63 other meanings of TSU in our Acronym Attic
- Texas State University (San Marcos, Texas)
- The Sniper Upstarts (gaming clan)
- Thermal Storage Unit
- Thermal Structural Unit
- This Side Up
- Thyristor Supply Unit
- Time Stamp Unit
- Tobacco Survivors United
- Towson State University (Maryland)
- Trade Statistics Unit of HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs; UK)
- Traffic Simulation Unit
- Tri State Unlimited
- Tri-State University (Angola Indiana)
- Troy State University
- Truman State University
- Tsentral'noye Statisticheskoye Upravleniye (Central Statistical Administration)
- Tulsa-Sapulpa Union Railway Company
- Tyumen State University (Tyumen, West-Sibiria)
- Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building (Russia)
- Transportation System User Benefits (Federal Transit Administration; US Department of Transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
m," and the third says a lower speed limit applies when the lights of an electronic sign are flashing, according to the state Department of Transportation's traffic safety unit.
Yet four of the five most recent DUI arrests made by Traffic Safety Unit officer Brad Liverman were Sailors.