President and CEO: Masaya Futamiya; hereinafter, “Nipponkoa”) have successfully acquired the world's first-ever registration based on ISO 39001 (FDIS*), which is the international standard for Road Traffic Safety Management Systems, with the assistance of NKSJ Risk Management, Inc.
What does TSM stand for?
TSM stands for Traffic Safety Management (London, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSM
We have 317 other meanings of TSM in our Acronym Attic
- Total Security Management
- Total Selected Metals (US EPA MACT Standards)
- Total Suspended Matter
- Townsend School of Music (Mercer University; Macon, GA)
- Toxic Substances Monitoring (California)
- Toyota Service Management
- Toyota Service Marketing
- Trade Show Marketing
- TRADOC Systems Management
- TRADOC Systems Manager
- Traffic Scheduling Manager
- Traffic Signal Maintenance (various locations)
- Trailer Sway Mitigation (vehicle stabilization technology; Robert Bosch Corporation)
- Training Site Manager
- Training Support Materials
- Training Systems Management
- Transformation Scattering Matrix
- Transitioning Service Member
- Transmit Slot Mask (Register)
- Transparent Semipermeable Membrane (medical care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will involve the development of a comprehensive road safety strategy, work zone traffic safety management programme, road safety audits, setting appropriate posted speed limits and road accidents management plan.
Professor Al Badayneh spoke to Gulf News at the sidelines of the International Symposium on Traffic Safety Management Systems, organised by Emirates Traffic Safety Society (ETSS), Arab Road Safety (Aroso) and International Road Safety organisation (PRI).
However, it is a problem which is often underestimated, because of which it does not get the due amount of attention it deserves," he told Gulf News, at the sidelines of the International Symposium on Traffic Safety Management Systems, that began on Sunday.
The two-day meeting is being held by Office of Highway Safety Planning, the Michigan Department of Transportation, the Michigan Traffic Safety Management Steering Committee, and the Michigan State Safety Commission, in conjunction with the Intelligent Transportation Society of Michigan (high-tech transportation systems) this year.