Volt Delta and Nortel Networks will continue to work together to develop feature content and release schedules for, and to ensure compatibility and interoperability between, Nortel Networks Traffic Operator Position Systems and Volt Delta's IWS/MWS operator workstations and associated products under the initial 10-year relationship agreement.
What does TOPS stand for?
TOPS stands for Traffic Operator Position System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TOPS
We have 145 other meanings of TOPS in our Acronym Attic
- To Promote Safety
- Toll Operation Position Station
- Toshiba Personal Computer System (Japan)
- Total Ocean Profiling System
- Total Online Processing System (billing)
- Total Operating Paperless System
- Total Operations Per Second
- Total Operations Processing System (British Rail)
- Tour Operators' Program of Safety
- Toward Other Planetary Systems
- Training Opportunity Services
- Transaction Online Processing System (US Navy)
- Transistorized Operational Phone System (US NASA)
- Transparent Optical Packet Switching
- Transportation Operational Personal Property Standard System
- Travel Card Operator Services (Sprint)
- Travel Order Processing System
- Treatment Outcome Prospective Study
- Tuberculosis Outreach and Prevention Services
- Tuition Opportunity Program for Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the companies also entered into a 10-year relationship agreement to maintain the compatibility and interoperability between future releases of Nortel Networks Traffic Operator Position System (TOPS) switching platform and VoltDelta's IWS/MWS operator workstations and associated products.
The DMS-500 system supports applications that combine the local/tandem service of Nortel's DMS-100/200 switch, operator services of the DMS-100/200 Traffic Operator Position System (TOPS) and the long distance services of the DMS-250 switching system.