This includes Captus' policy-based Traffic Limiting Intrusion Detection System (TLIDS(TM)) and firewall technology which provides unprecedented control in managing all traffic, including potentially devastating DoS attacks that attempt to overwhelm Web servers with a flood of bogus network packets.
What does TLIDS stand for?
TLIDS stands for Traffic Limiting Intrusion Detection System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- The Long Island Catholic (newspaper; Roosevelt, NY)
- Thrivent Life Insurance Company (Minneapolis, MN)
- To Live Is Christ
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- Transport Life Insurance Company (Fort Worth, TX)
- Temporal Low-Voltage Irregular Delta Wave (neurology)
- Terminating Line Identity
- The Lancet Infectious Diseases (publication)
- The Lost Identity (gaming clan)
- TIGER Line Identification
- Texas Lawyers' Insurance Exchange
- Transmit Last Slot Interrupt Enable
- Thin layer polyacrylamide gel isoelectric focusing
- Taxa de Localizaplo, Instalapgo e Funcionamento (Brazilian tax)
- Thin Layer Isoelectric Focusing (hematology)
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Through Life Information Management Plan (NATO)
- Transmission Line (electrical engineering)
- Teachers Learning in Networked Communities
- Townline (Canada Post road designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Significant enhancements have been made to the CaptIO's advanced Traffic Limiting Intrusion Detection System (TLIDS(TM)), which greatly simplifies the task of systems administrators who ensure the security and availability of their Internet networks.
Its Traffic Limiting Intrusion Detection System is unique in the market and allows a `fine grain' capability for distinguishing between legitimate high-volume network traffic and malicious DoS attacks.