The Commissioner directed the Secretary RTA,DIG Traffic as well as Traffic Engineering Bureau that the bus terminal and stops beneath the flyovers in the city be removed.
What does TEB stand for?
TEB stands for Traffic Engineering Bureau (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEB
We have 57 other meanings of TEB in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Evaluation Board
- Technique Energie Bois (French: Wood Energy Technology; France)
- Temperature Error Band
- Tensile Energy to Break (material rating)
- Test & Evaluation Board
- Teterboro, New Jersey Airport (airport code)
- Third Eye Blind (band name)
- Those Eloquent Bastards (Pittsburgh band)
- Thread Environment Block
- Town Energy Balance (urban energy usage study)
- Transferability of Education Benefits (US DoD)
- Türk Eczacýlarý Birliði (Turkish Pharmacists' Association)
- Turkish Economy Bank (Turkey; est. 1927)
- Turkiye Ekonomi Bankasi
- Taller Escuela de Buenos Aires
- Tesla Engine Builders Association (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- The Employment Bureau of Africa
- The Enterprise Bank of Africa
- TNO Expertisecentrum Beoordelingen Arbeidsmogelijkheden
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said that a comprehensive traffic plan was being devised with the cooperation of the traffic engineering bureau for ensuring smooth flow of traffic on highways.
They also urged the Traffic Engineering Bureau (TEB) to check all the malfunctioned traffic signals in the city and facilitate the commuters and transporters in the larger interest of the people.