RAWALPINDI, October 03, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Rawalpindi city has most modern traffic control system which has been initially installed at 21 main intersections of Rawalpindi city including at busiest road of the town, Benazir Bhutto Road (Murree Road).
What does TCS stand for?
TCS stands for Traffic Control System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCS
We have 569 other meanings of TCS in our Acronym Attic
- Touch Community Services (Singapore)
- Touch Control Steering
- Touring Club of Switzerland
- Touring Club Suisse
- Tower Communications System
- Town Centre Securities (UK)
- Toxicology and Chemical Substances (EU)
- Toyota Community Scholars (scholarships)
- Traction Control System
- Traffic Control Supervisor
- Train Control System
- Training Course Series (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Trajectory Control Sensor
- Trane Comfort Specialist (energy products)
- Transaction Code Sets
- Transaction Context Server
- Transactions on Circuits and Systems (IEEE)
- Transactions on Computer Systems
- Transdermal Contraceptive System
- Transformational Communications Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aug 23, 2007 Delta Air Lines Air traffic control system must be revamped, says Anderson: In a CNBC video, new Delta CEO Richard Anderson talks about the need for airspace modernization.
Ford Aviation Investment and Reform Act for the 21st Century (AIR-21) created the Air Traffic Services Subcommittee (subcommittee) to over see the air traffic control system and help the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) address long-standing weaknesses in its modernization program.
The award recognizes SRC, a system engineering and integration firm, for outstanding contributions adding to the quality, safety, and efficiency of the air traffic control system.
The DOT budget request includes proposed changes in the financing structure of the FAA's air traffic control system.
air traffic control system are growing among large airlines, regional airlines and general aviation interests.
``Repairs on air traffic control systems could be delayed or deferred and staff could face even longer hours and even more responsibilities to make up for the agency's mismanagement mistakes,'' Fanfalone said.
The secretary said the FAA's Air Traffic Control System is currently limited by a "dense tangle of rules and constraints .