The Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority Bay Area Rapid Transit Silicon Valley Project has received $40 million in funding from the Traffic Congestion Relief Program funding by the California Transportation Commission.
What does TCRP stand for?
TCRP stands for Traffic Congestion Relief Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCRP
We have 16 other meanings of TCRP in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Council Risk Management Fund
- Type Commander Readiness Management System
- Thalassemia Clinical Research Network
- Transport Canada Registration Number
- Table That Contains Row Objects (computer programming)
- Taxes Central Registration Office (Ireland)
- Technical Committee on Rules of Origin (World Customs Organization)
- The Credit Repair Office
- Tactical Command Readiness Program
- Texas Civil Rights Project
- Transit Cooperative Reseach Program
- Transportation Congestion Relief Program (California)
- Travis County Republican Party (Austin, TX)
- Tribunal Canadien des Relations Professionelles Artistes-Producteurs
- Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council
- Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (various locations)
- Tri-City Regional Port District (port on Mississippi River)
- Thermococcus celer RNA polymerase II subunit M
- Technical Committee Review Report (Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Trading Pilot; Canada)
- Tennessee Central Railroad
Samples in periodicals archive:
The allocation of these monies back to transportation will provide gasoline sales tax revenue back to their intended destination -- Traffic Congestion Relief Program (TCRP) projects.
But the state cuts could result in the delay of resurfacing 28 miles of major streets that would have been funded under the state's Traffic Congestion Relief Program, Fujioka said.
The proposed cuts would eliminate the Governor's Traffic Congestion Relief Program and divert the sales tax on gasoline, which was earmarked for transportation by Proposition 42 on this year's March ballot.
Starting in March, the San Mateo-Hayward Bridge will be the site of yet another new venture -- AC Transit will begin operating a bus route across the bridge, using new buses that are part of the Regional Express Bus program launched by MTC just a few weeks ago and purchased with funds from Governor Gray Davis' Traffic Congestion Relief Program.
3 billion Traffic Congestion Relief Program is the single largest transportation appropriation in California history.
Then-State Assemblywoman Sheila Kuehl drafted AB 2816, the state legislation which led to the award of $3 million from the Governor's Traffic Congestion Relief Program (TCRP).
Everyone -- from businesses to environmentalists -- has long acknowledged the need for a serious expansion of our express bus fleet, and we're glad the governor's Traffic Congestion Relief Program was able to fill part of that need.