Traffic channel set-up at a message receiving device is initiated concurrently when a message, such as an audio file, is being recorded by the sending device, thereby reducing message latency.
What does TCH stand for?
TCH stands for Traffic Channel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TCH
We have 77 other meanings of TCH in our Acronym Attic
- The Children's Hospital
- The Community House (various locations)
- The Culture House (Olathe, KS)
- Thomas Crosbie Holdings (Ireland)
- Threshold Crossing Height
- Tons Cane per Hectare (sugar cane industry)
- Toronto Community Housing (Canada)
- Total Control Hub (3Com/Ascend rack modem product)
- Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Traditional Chinese Herb
- Training Contact Hour (various organization)
- Trans-Canada Highway
- Transmit Channel
- Transparent Circuit Handling
- Transportation Clearing House (Ogden, UT)
- Transverse Compound Hybrid Method (Method)
- Tri-County Health System
- Tri-County Hospital (Wadena, MN)
- Twin City Hardware (est. 1883)
- Type Certificate Holder (airworthiness)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is to be offered by Intelematics' SUNA Traffic Channel and will be a standard feature as part of the Honda Insight's in-car satellite navigation system.
Noutique's agreement with Wataniya will give Wataniya's subscribers access to a wide range of live TV channels and traffic channels which show traffic situated at five major road junctions in Kuwait City.
This channel can exist either within the main traffic channel or outside that channel.
As an integral member of the strategy team, Brad will be tasked with leading the marketing department in achieving core objectives, including elevating corporate sales initiatives, strengthening the public relations program and creating top-of-mind awareness to drive maximum conversion for all traffic channels.
Established in 2002 and based in American Fork, Utah, One on One Marketing generates leads through a diverse set of traffic channels, leveraging content-rich online portals and a proprietary call verified process, and sells directly to prominent for-profit educational institutions.
The mobiles work by combining two digital traffic channels, one carrying the image and the other carrying the voice.
Benefits also include multiple traffic channels, run of network, channel (categories) and Remarketing.