Bradley Gower, aged 13, scooped the prize in the 12 to 14-year-old category at the Traditional Tang Soo Do Federation's international tournament, held in Cardiff.
What does TTSD stand for?
TTSD stands for Traditional Tang Soo Do (martial arts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTSD
We have 5 other meanings of TTSD in our Acronym Attic
- Talk to Somebody Besides Me
- Taiwan Transport and Storage Company Limited
- Technology Transfer and Service Center (Industrial Technology Research Institute)
- Telescope Time Steering Committee
- Text-to-Speech Converter (telecommunications)
- Tigard Tualatin Swim Club (Oregon)
- Treasury Telecommunications Systems Council
- Tahoe Truckee Sierra Disposal (Tahoe City, CA)
- Tigard-Tualatin School District (Oregon)
- Timed Token Service Discipline
- Traditional Tang Soo Do Association (UK)
- Tabular Taylor Series Expansion Method (research; International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam)
- Tokai Tokyo Securities Europe (various locations)
- Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange
- Tianjin Tongguang Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (China)
- Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (Port of Spain, Trinidad, West Indies)
- Tata Tax Saving Fund (India)
- Thailand Toray Science Foundation (est. 1993)
- Tripura Tribal Sengkrak Force (India)
- Tripura Tribal Students Federation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instructor Ian Atkinson said: "We have approximately 70 students , ranging from five years to adults, boys and girls, and the training is based on traditional Tang Soo Do but incorporating Hapkido and weapons training.