It is the founding organization of such international affiliates as the World Traditional Taekwondo Union and the Songahm Taekwondo Federation and has schools established on five continents.
What does TTU stand for?
TTU stands for Traditional Taekwondo Union (Norway; est. 1996)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTU
We have 35 other meanings of TTU in our Acronym Attic
- Tennessee Temple University (Chattanooga, TN)
- Terminal Transportation Unit
- Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX, USA)
- The Tempest Union (gaming clan)
- Thermal Treatment Unit(s)
- Through Transmission Ultrasonic
- Time Tag Unit
- Timing Terminal Unit (US NASA)
- Timor Tengah Utara (Indonesian: North Central Timor)
- Toyo Tanso USA, Inc. (Troutdale, OR; est. 1941)
- Transportable Treatment Unit
- Transportation Terminal Unit
- Two Thumbs Up
- Putative Tartrate Transport Protein
- Texas Tech University-B Team
- Putative Tartrate Dehydrogenase
- Thai Trade Union Congress
- Tivoli Technical User Conference (software; IBM)
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Lubbock, Texas)
- Texas Tech University Independent School District
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Taekwondo Association (ATA) is the premier North American organization dedicated to the martial arts discipline of taekwondo, and is the founding organization of other international affiliates that include the World Traditional Taekwondo Union (WTTU) and the Songahm Taekwondo Federation (STF).
5 million The World Traditional Taekwondo Union Inc.