We have already succeeded in 110, and 800 more are in the pipeline," said Vinod Kumar Gupta, the head of India's Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL).
What does TKDL stand for?
TKDL stands for Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- The Klingon Dictionary
- Türk Kardiyoloji Dernegi (Turkish Cardiology Association)
- Türkiye Kütüphaneciler Dernegi (Turkish: Turkish Librarians' Association)
- Tyrosine Kinase Domain
- Toltz, King, Duvall, Anderson and Associates (St Paul, Minnesota)
- Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (journal; Association for Computing Machinery)
- The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble (band)
- Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Tanaka Kapec Design Group (Norwalk, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, Mar 21 (ANI): A three-day international conference on 'Utilization of the Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL) as a model for the protection of traditional knowledge' will begin here on Tuesday.
Officials at the Traditional Knowledge Digital Library ( TKDL) submitted the documented proof to the EPO showing medicinal formulations using the lotus, scientifically called Nelumbo nucifera, were used in India as far back as the fifth century.
So far, they have added 600 asanas to India's Traditional Knowledge Digital Library to stop so-called gurus in the United States and Europe patenting established poses as their own, reports The Telegraph.