Many medicinal plants are present in a group of herbal preparations of the Indian traditional health care system (Ayurveda) named Rasayana proposed for their interesting antioxidant activities.
What does THC stand for?
THC stands for Traditional Health Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THC
We have 248 other meanings of THC in our Acronym Attic
- Thunder Hill Crew
- Tokyo Hemp Connection (Tokyo, Japan)
- Top Hosting Center (web host; Montreal, Canada)
- Total Head Count
- Total Health Center (Marlboro college)
- Total Hemoglobin Concentration
- Total Hydrocarbon
- Toxic Hazard Corridor
- Trace Heating Control
- Trades Hall Council (Victoria, Australia)
- Translational Hand Controller
- Tree House Consulting (California)
- Trillium Health Centre (West Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Tsinghua Class of Changsha First Middle School, Hunan, PR China
- Turnagainhardcore (website)
- Two Hand Control
- Therapeutic Help from Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis (UK)
- Tampa Heights Civic Association (Tampa, FL)
- Tennessee Health Care Association
- Tetrahydrocannabinol Carboxylic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
SHINE provides an alternative to the traditional health care system that many inner-city youth feel uncomfortable accessing.
Weiss explains the unique needs of the individual patient and how the traditional health care system may foster a lack of personal responsibility by both doctors and patients for an individual's well-being.
Massage also complements traditional health care by soothing a number of conditions, such as asthma, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, TMJ disorders, stress, hyperactivity, backaches, and headaches.
She boldly explains to newcomers to alternative modalities that the true motivation of the prejudice the traditional health care industry clings to lies with its bedfellow, profitability, from patentable synthetics and pharmaceuticals.
GET THE MOST FROM YOGA: There's plenty of evidence to show that yoga is good for your health and should be used to complement traditional health care.
Traditional health care in the United States uses standard protocol and evidence based medicine to treat symptoms.
Of most concern were traditional health care issues--that is, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, and access to care.