Soon after, the Department of Health in Jiangsu province announced that indigowoad root, a popular traditional Chinese herbal medicine used to treat common colds and flus, may also be effective in preventing H7N9.
What does TCHM stand for?
TCHM stands for Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TCHM in our Acronym Attic
- Thomas Carr Howe High School (Indianapolis, IN)
- Tavistock Community Health Inc. (Tavistock, Ontario, Canada)
- Tennessee Council for the Hearing Impaired (Nashville, TN)
- The Co-ordinated Housing Initiative (Social Housing, Islington, London, England)
- Transpersonal Center of Holistic Integration
- Texas Concealed Handgun Instructor Association
- Triangle Congregation for Humanistic Judaism (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Thomas County Historical Library (Colby, KS)
- Thornhill Community Hockey League (Ontario, Canada)
- Top Corner Hockey League (fan forum)
- Twin Cities House of Prayer (Minnesota)
- Taro Consumer Healthcare Products (Taro Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.)
- Tarrant County Housing Partnership, Inc. (est. 1991; Fort Worth, TX)
- Tehama County Health Partnership (California)
- The Corporate Hospitality Partnership (UK)
- Tough-Coated Hard Powder (product)
- Tropical Cyclone Heat Potential
- Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing (Ireland)
- Tamil Centre for Human Rights (France; est. 1990)
- Texas Commission on Human Rights
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intakes this year are strong again for the Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine and Beauty Therapy.
Chinese drug authorities last year began tracking large purchases of ephedrine, which is also a common ingredient in many traditional Chinese herbal medicines, reports said.
It is a modernised version of a traditional Chinese herbal medicine and was approved by the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) of China in 1993.
Initially, Liu's coaches voiced concerns that an operation on his Achilles tendon could lead to permanent damage and opted for a more cautious approach involving massage and traditional Chinese herbal medicine.
A traditional Chinese herbal medicine, long rumored to squelch alcohol's intoxicating effects, appears to live up to its thousand-year-old reputation.
a global leader focused on the health and safety of people and the environment, today announced that the Company's Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS) technology can help insure that traditional Chinese herbal medicines comply with safety guidelines.
Based in Yantai, Shandong Province, China, Bohai is engaged in the production, manufacturing and distribution of traditional Chinese herbal medicines, including capsules and other products, in China.