A problem in the process has occurred due to the concerns of the Traditional Anglican Communion (TAC) who, along with regular Anglicans, have an interest in the procedure but have issues regarding church property should an ordinariate be established.
What does TAC stand for?
TAC stands for Traditional Anglican Communion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAC
We have 736 other meanings of TAC in our Acronym Attic
- Touquet Automobiles de Collection (French automobile collection)
- Tour Andover Controls
- Tour Athletic Club (France)
- Tourism Advisory Committee
- Toxic Air Contaminant
- Toxic Air Contaminants
- Track Access Charges (international conference)
- Tracking Area Code (networks)
- Trademark Assistance Center
- Trading Agent Competition
- TRADOC Acquisition Center
- Traffic Acquisition Cost
- Traffic Acquisition Cost (websites, advertising)
- Traffic Advisory Committee
- Trail Advisory Committee (Alberta, Canada)
- Training Access Center
- Training Access Coordinator (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Training Accreditation Council (Western Australia)
- Training Activities Coordinator
- Training Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of breakaway national Anglican churches, in communion with the Traditional Anglican Communion rather than the much larger Worldwide Anglican Communion, have already written to the Vatican to accept the pope's offer.
Francis church, a member of the Anglican Church in America, which is part of the worldwide Traditional Anglican Communion (TAC) and of the.
The best-known such request came from a network of churches called the Traditional Anglican Communion, which claims a following of 400,000 people around the world, including 5,000 in the United States.
THE TRADITIONAL ANGLICAN COMMUNION (TAC) RESPONDS TO ROME'S WELCOME
One apparent implication of the announcement is that the current leader of the Traditional Anglican Communion, Australian Anglican Archbishop John Hepworth, could not be recognized as a bishop in a new personal ordinariate.
Its two bishops meet regularly with bishops of other breakaway or autonomous groups from various countries in a "College of Bishops" of the TAC, the Traditional Anglican Communion.
The main group seems to be the Traditional Anglican Communion, a network claiming to represent some 400,000 Anglicans worldwide.