Brian Boyd (Inside the BLF: A Union Self-destructs, 1991), a former BLF official and now Secretary of the Victorian Trades Hall Council, and Liz Ross (Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win
What does THC stand for?
THC stands for Trades Hall Council (Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THC
We have 248 other meanings of THC in our Acronym Attic
- Thrashing Hectic Circle (San Francisco area punk band)
- Thunder Hill Crew
- Tokyo Hemp Connection (Tokyo, Japan)
- Top Hosting Center (web host; Montreal, Canada)
- Total Head Count
- Total Health Center (Marlboro college)
- Total Hemoglobin Concentration
- Total Hydrocarbon
- Toxic Hazard Corridor
- Trace Heating Control
- Traditional Health Care
- Translational Hand Controller
- Tree House Consulting (California)
- Trillium Health Centre (West Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Tsinghua Class of Changsha First Middle School, Hunan, PR China
- Turnagainhardcore (website)
- Two Hand Control
- Therapeutic Help from Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis (UK)
- Tampa Heights Civic Association (Tampa, FL)
- Tennessee Health Care Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year it has taken 63 days for women to catch up to men--that's the same as last year, an indictment on workplaces and governments who in 2011 still refuse to pay women the same as men,' said Jeff, who spoke at a joint ACTU and Victorian Trades Hall Council morning tea for Equal Pay Day at Parliament House.
Cathy Brigden probes the split in the Victorian Trades Hall Council from 1967 to 1973 which is considered the classic case of internal union conflict.
From the end of 1967 to mid-1973, 27 affiliates, mainly left-wing unions, were suspended from the Victorian Trades Hall Council (THC) in a dispute known as the 'split'.
The Victorian Trades Hall Council had that role and controlled the Hall as well.