The President of the Independent Trade Union of Journalists and Media Professionals, Tamara Causidis, stressed that Kezarovski was a journalist that only wished to show the public that state institutions were taking illicit activities in a court process from a position of power.
What does TUJO stand for?
TUJO stands for Trade Union of Journalists (Azerbaijan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- The Unofficial IPhone Weblog (website)
- Tabletop Ultra Intense XUV (X-Ray Ultraviolet) Sources
- Tableur Universel des Jeux (French: Universal Games Spreadsheets)
- Temple of Universal Judaism (New York, NY)
- Temple University Japan
- Tribal Union of Journalists (Pakistan)
- Tubo-Uterine Junction
- Tujunga (California)
- Temple University Jazz Band (Philadelphia, PA)
- The United Jerusalem Foundation
- Tripura Upajati Juba Samiti (Indian political group)
- Turkish Union of Jewish Students (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Teater Utan Kayu (Indonesian theater)
- Technical University of Košice (Košice, Slovakia)
- Telepon Umum Kartu (Indonesian: pay phone)
- Thai Urban Kitchen (Chicago, IL restaurant)
- The University Kid (blog; theuniversitykid.com)
- Tuktoyaktuk (Canada)
- Tukwila (Amtrak station code; Tukwila, WA)
- Tohoku University, Kita-Aobayama Library (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the Journalists' Association, the Independent Trade Union of Journalists and the Macedonian Media Institute proposed to the Government to postpone the adoption of the law by three to five months and hold a serious debate in the meantime with journalists and representatives of media, the conclusions of which will be made an integral part of the law.
The president of the independent trade union of journalists and media professionals, Tamara Causidis, was fired from Alsat M TV.