[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This year, May Day will be celebrated under the theme, 'Now this time workers interest first, personal interest last', in recognition of the GIPF saga, high unemployment and the amendment of the Public Service Act, the Trade Union Congress of Namibia (TUCNA) announced on Wednesday.
What does TUCNA stand for?
TUCNA stands for Trade Union Congress of Namibia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- The Urban Child Institute (Memphis, TN)
- Tulsa Utility Contractor, Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- Trade Union of Croatian Journalists
- Trade Union Committee for Justice in the Middle East (British Columbia, Canada)
- The Ultimate Cheat List
- Tribhuvan University Central Library (est. 1959; Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Trade Union Confederation of Moldova
- Turbo-Coded Modulation
- Technical University of Cluj Napoca (Romania)
- Trade Union Congress of Nigeria (est. 1943)
- The University Catering Organisation (UK)
- Totally Uninformed CAD Operator
- Trinbago Unified Calypsonians Organisation (Trinidad and Tobago)
- The Ultimate Collection of Forensic Software
- Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine (California)
- Transient Undercooled Overpower
- The Ultimate Collection of Windows Software
- The Ultimate Collection of Winsock Software
- Texas Unified Certification Program (Federal Disadvantaged Business Enterprise; Texas)
- Tobacco Use Control Project (Virginia Department of Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are two main trade union federations in Namibia representing workers: the National Union of Namibian Workers (NUNW), which is affiliated with the ruling SWAPO party, and the Trade Union Congress of Namibia (TUCNA), which is not affiliated with any ruling party.