Investing in people is key--business people need well-informed, market-savvy trade support networks if they are to take advantage of export opportunities and adjust to a changing world.
What does TSN stand for?
TSN stands for Trade Support Network (US Customs)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSN
We have 141 other meanings of TSN in our Acronym Attic
- The Scouting News (online news website)
- The Shopping Network (United Arab Emirates)
- The Sporting News
- The Sports Network
- Time Since New (aerospace; measure of time related to equipment fitted to an aircraft)
- Tobacco Specific Nitrosamine (carcinogen)
- Tomahawk Strike Network
- Toronto Sports Network
- Track Supervision Net (US DoD)
- Trackline Single-Unit Non-Return (US DoD)
- Transmission Sequence Numbering (wireless communications)
- Travel Source Network
- Treatment Solutions Network (addiction recovery)
- Tri-Service Solicitation Network (USA)
- Trunk Switched Network
- Turkish Society of Nephrology
- Tan Son Nhut Association (Penryn, PA)
- Tennessee School Nutrition Association
- The Saturday Nite Agenda (album)
- Tobacco Specific Nitrosamine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customs and Border Protection Trade Support Network and recently received the Transportation Intermediaries Associations Industry Advancement Award.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Automated Commercial Environment (ACE), Trade Support Network (TSN) and International Trade Data System (ITDS).
In addition to the ACE Trade Ambassador Program, Vastera also has representation in the CBP's Trade Support Network (TSN), a group of more than 150 trade representatives spanning the entire breadth of the trade community.
Bringing them into a broader trade support network helps countries use export development as a stepping-stone to economic growth.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trade Support Network (TSN) committee, providing advice and support for the ACE platform.
It develops them with national partners, based on a detailed needs analysis, to identify export opportunities for specific sectors and strengthen the national trade support network.
She is a member of the American Association of Exporters & Importers (AAEI), Joint Industry Group (JIG), National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association (NCBFAA), and the Trade Support Network (TSN), where she currently serves as trade co-chair of the account management committee.