A smaller volume of processed foods, lumber and even newsprint have also been exported to Cuba under the Trade Sanctions Reform Act of 2000, which allows agricultural exports to Cuba on a cash-only basis.
What does TSRA stand for?
TSRA stands for Trade Sanctions Reform Act of 2000
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSRA
We have 23 other meanings of TSRA in our Acronym Attic
- Thoracic Surgery Residents Association
- Thunderstorm Rain (weather code)
- Tidewater Soccer Referee Association
- Tidewater Street Rod Association (Virginia)
- Timberline Soccer Referee Association
- Timeshare Resale Agent
- Top Sportsman Racing Association (Georgia)
- Torres Strait Regional Authority (Australia)
- Total Ship Readiness Assessment
- Total System Requirements Analysis
- Traffic Safety Research Abstracts
- Training System Requirements Analysis
- Transportation System Rail Automation
- Trauma Symptom Review for Adolescents
- Travelers Services Rest Areas (California)
- Tri-State Rodeo Association (est. 1966)
- Troy Soccer Referees Association
- Tunneling-Based Static Random-Access Memory
- Tech Square Research Building (Georgia)
- Technology Square Research Building (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Trade Sanctions Reform Act of 2000, which allows U.
The Texas-Cuba Trade Alliance, formed last February, estimates that Texas farmers could export as much as $54 million a year to Cuba under the Trade Sanctions Reform Act of 2000, which authorizes U.