Many institution participate in the formulation of trade policies; United States Trade Representative (USTR), The Trade Policy Review Group, The Trade Policy Staff Committee (TPSC), Five policy advisory committees, 22 technical and sectoral advisory committees and the State governments.
What does TPSC stand for?
TPSC stands for Trade Policy Staff Committee (Office of the US Trade Representative)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPSC
We have 23 other meanings of TPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Tangipahoa Parish School Board (Louisiana)
- Telekom Publications, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Terrebonne Parish School Board (Louisiana)
- Toronto Police Services Board (Canada)
- Transportable Port Security Boat (US Coast Guard vessel)
- Twilight Princess Social Board (gaming)
- Tennessee Public Service Commission
- The Phoenix Symphony Chorus (Arizona)
- Thyristor-Protected Series Compensator (electronics)
- Tiburon Peninsula Soccer Club (Tiburon, CA)
- Trailer Park Sex Cowboys (band)
- Transportation Products Sales Company (O'Fallon, MO)
- Terrebonne Parish School District (Houma, LA)
- Test Program Set Document (US Navy SPAWAR Systems Center)
- Test Program Supplementary Data
- Tons per Stream Day (mining feed rate)
- Training Program Structure Document
- Tupelo Public School District (Tupelo, MS)
- Teknologi Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Alam
- Triple Play Service Delivery Architecture (Alcatel-Lucent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trade preference programs have proliferated over time, becoming more complex, but neither Congress nor the interagency Trade Policy Staff Committee that manages the programs has formally considered them as a whole.
I can sum up the impact of increasing tariffs on bulbs in one word: devastation," said Lane DeVries, president and CEO of the Sun Valley Group, a large California grower, as he testified before the Trade Policy Staff Committee on Sept.
International Trade Commission, followed by two further hearings before the Trade Policy Staff Committee of the White House.
Jack Roney, Director of Economics and Policy Analysis for the American Sugar Alliance, made these remarks at a hearing of the interagency Trade Policy Staff Committee, convened at the Office of the U.
In its submission to the Trade Policy Staff Committee (TPSC) last May, SIIA recommended four core principles for trade negotiations that should guide USTR and other trade negotiators: * Promote the development of the domestic and global infrastructure that is necessary to conduct eCommerce while avoiding barriers that would hinder such development; * Promote full implementation of existing commitments and seek increased liberalization for all basic telecommunications, value-added and computer and related services; * Promote the development of trade in goods and services via eCommerce; and * Promote strong protection for intellectual property made available over digital networks.
Our UAW Region 2 went on the record a year ago, in testimony to the Bush Administration's Trade Policy Staff Committee on the North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations.