They [WTO members] encouraged the UAE to speed up the promulgation of its new law on the liberalisation of foreign investment and modernise the business environment," said Eduardo Munoz, the chairman of the WTO's Trade Policy Review Body.
What does TPRB stand for?
TPRB stands for Trade Policy Review Body (World Trade Organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPRB
We have 1 other meaning of TPRB in our Acronym Attic
- Task Performance Requirements Analysis
- Teacher Performance Rate and Accuracy
- Technical and Programmatic Risk Assessment
- Test Planning Requirement Analysis
- Texas Public Relations Association (Austin, TX)
- Third Party Right of Appeal
- Triple Play Reference Architecture
- Tuner's Pit Racing Association (gaming community)
- TRICARE Prime Remote for Active Duty Family Members (US DoD)
- The Public Radio Band (band)
- Tarlac Press and Radio Club (Tarlac City, Philippines)
- Technical Paper Review Committee (IEEE)
- Telecommunications Policy Research Conference
- Texas Physicians Resource Council (Plano, TX)
- Thermophysical Properties Research Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Tobacco Prevention Resource Center (Washington State Department of Health)
- Tourism, Parks, Recreation and Culture (Alberta, Canada)
- Tallahassee Parks and Recreation Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Trade Policies Review Division
- Tianjin Property Rights Exchange (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The WTO trade policy review body currently monitors WTO countries for trade distorting stimuli; they should collaborate with the International Labour Organization to see how the same stimuli affect employment.
lt;p>The WTO report, along with a policy statement by the government, will be the basis for the Trade Policy Review (TPR) by the Trade Policy Review Body of the World Trade Organization.