In another sphere, this sort of thing would fall foul of the Trade Descriptions Act.
What does TDA stand for?
TDA stands for Trade Descriptions Act (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TDA
We have 222 other meanings of TDA in our Acronym Attic
- Toonami Digital Arsenal
- Torpedo Danger Area
- Total Disc Arthroplasty
- Total Drainage Area
- Total Drama Action (TV show)
- Totalement Différent des Autres (French: Completely Different from Others)
- Tournament Directors Association
- Tracking & Data Acquisition
- Trade and Development Agency
- Trade Desk America
- Traffic Data Acquisition
- Training and Development Agency for Schools (London, UK)
- Training Delivery Agent
- Training Development Advisor
- Traitement des Déchets Automobiles (French: Automobile Waste Treatment)
- Transboundary Diagnostic Analysis
- Transit Detection Algorithm (used to find new planets)
- Transition Data Analysis (statistical analysis program)
- Transportation Development Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFTER watching that disgraceful attempt at playing football by Tranmere Rovers v Wycombe, I came away from the game like a few thousand others mouthing rude words and thinking about suing Tranmere under the Trade Descriptions Act.
They could sue us under the Trade descriptions Act.
He was also jailed for 12 months concurrently for each of 34 convictions under the Trade Descriptions Act and four months concurrently for each of 12 convictions under the Trademarks Act.
Madani faces 20 charges under the Trade Descriptions Act and the Trade Marks Act.
X-Ray Touring of London admitted three offences under section 14 of the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 of causing a company to falsely describe tickets for the concert as "best front seats", when they appeared at Walsall Magistrates' Court.
The company admitted two offences under the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 at Stratford Magistrates Court on Thursday.
He pleaded guilty to 14 offences under the Trade Descriptions Act at Teesside Magistrates' Court yesterday.