25 Kyodo The initial offer of the Tracker Fund of Hong Kong (TraHK) started at Monday noon, marking the beginning of a government program to unload billions of H.
What does TRAHK stand for?
TRAHK stands for Tracker Fund of Hong Kong (government run mutual fund)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Teenagers Road Accident Group (Dromana, Victoria, Australia)
- Tenants Regulation Advisory Group (UK)
- Threat Research and Analysis Group (Wal-Mart)
- Trace Gas Exchange: Mid-Latitude Terrestrial Ecosystems and Atmosphere
- Transportation Routing Analysis Geographic Information System
- Trace Gas Network
- Therapeutic Recreation Association of Greater St. Louis (Missouri)
- Texarkana Regional Arts and Humanities Council, Inc (Texas, USA)
- Tuscaloosa Rehabilitation and Hand Center
- Tsawwassen Residents Against Higher Voltage Overhead Lines (Canada)
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of India
- Terrorism Response Association International
- Tsunami Recovery Action Initiative
- Textile Recycling for Aid and International Development (UK)
- Technical Report Archive and Image Library (various locations)
- Technical Report Awareness Internet Links (US DoD Defense Technical Information Center)
- Technical Reports Automated Information List (US DoD)
- Texas Records and Information Locator (Texas State Library and Archives Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SSgA introduced ETFs in Asia Pacific in 1999 when it launched the Tracker Fund of Hong Kong (ticker: 2800).
An initial public offering of the product, named the Tracker Fund of Hong Kong (TraHK), for retail investors and global institutional investors will begin at noon Oct.
State Street Hong Kong has provided investment services in the region since 1981 and is currently trustee and custodian for the Tracker Fund of Hong Kong, one of the 15 largest exchange traded funds in the world.