The new center will offer courses for jobs ranging from conductor to car mechanic, and from track supervisor to signal maintainer.
What does TRKSUP stand for?
TRKSUP stands for Track Supervisor
This definition appears very rarely
- Transport Research Knowledge Centre (UK)
- Track Cross Reference
- Transformed Rat Kidney Epithelial (cell lines)
- Track Management Message
- Time-Resolved Kerr Rotation
- Track/Point Report
- Tanabe Research Laboratories (Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharmaceutical Corporation)
- Tape Rental Library
- Target Requirement List
- Teaching Resources Library (Australia)
- Technical Reference Library (Telcordia)
- Technical Research Limited (currency forecaster, New Zealand)
- Technology Readiness Level (US Army)
- Technology Research Laboratories (various locations)
- Telecommunications Research Laboratory (various locations)
- Telemetry Return Link
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new centre will offer courses for jobs ranging from conductor to car mechanic, and from track supervisor to signal maintainer.
Many Filipinos are also joining," said Patigas, who has been designated as track supervisor by Aspire.
Dubai When he was 11 years old, Meydan track supervisor Javier Barajas, now 49, saw Secretariat come out of the tunnel at Arlington where his father was the turf foreman.
Water stops will be located at regular sections of each race, as well as track supervisors and medical help if needed.
Gabriel is openly pleased to have secured the services of his former track supervisor, who will oversee the whole Meydan operation, as the future of the two track managers, who worked for the Dubai government's engineers' office and not the DRC, is open to restructuring.
Darren Elsey, aged 38, Network Rail track supervisor, King's Heath.
He joined the company as an assistant track supervisor and served in a variety of engineering positions on the rail system.