The new center will offer courses for jobs ranging from conductor to car mechanic, and from track supervisor to signal maintainer.
What does TRACK SUP stand for?
TRACK SUP stands for Track Supervisor
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Transportation Cost Estimator
- Tropospheric Radiometer for Atmospheric Chemistry and Environmental Research
- Trace Route (utility/command to determine TCP/IP packet routing)
- Trade Control and Expert System (EU veterinary network)
- TRANSCOM Regulating And Command and Control Evacuation System
- Tri-Service Automated Cost Engineering System
- Tracking Exercise
- Traitement du Renseignement et Action Contre Les Circuits Financiers Clandestins (French: Treatment of Information and Action Against Illicit Financial Circuits)
- Tracking Air with Circularly Polarized Radar
- Truancy Reduction & Attendance Coalition of Kern
- Aircraft Track Report
- Technologies for Road Advanced Cooperative Knowledge Sharing Sensors
- Three Rivers Aluminium Company
- Trainer Corporation
- Training Command
- Training Command (US Navy)
- Training Command, Atlantic Fleet (US Navy)
- Training Command, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Training Command, Submarines, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Training Command, West Coast (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new centre will offer courses for jobs ranging from conductor to car mechanic, and from track supervisor to signal maintainer.
Many Filipinos are also joining," said Patigas, who has been designated as track supervisor by Aspire.
Dubai When he was 11 years old, Meydan track supervisor Javier Barajas, now 49, saw Secretariat come out of the tunnel at Arlington where his father was the turf foreman.
Water stops will be located at regular sections of each race, as well as track supervisors and medical help if needed.
Gabriel is openly pleased to have secured the services of his former track supervisor, who will oversee the whole Meydan operation, as the future of the two track managers, who worked for the Dubai government's engineers' office and not the DRC, is open to restructuring.
Darren Elsey, aged 38, Network Rail track supervisor, King's Heath.
He joined the company as an assistant track supervisor and served in a variety of engineering positions on the rail system.