Later in March 2012, it conducted 18 rail traffic efficiency tests involving follow-up track occupancy permits to ensure that proper procedures were followed.
What does TOP stand for?
TOP stands for Track Occupancy Permit (railroad term)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOP
We have 310 other meanings of TOP in our Acronym Attic
- Tonga Pa'anga (ISO currency code, aka: Tongan Dollar)
- Top of Palm
- Top of Production (manufacturing)
- Top of the Park (Ann Arbor MI Summer Festival)
- Topeka, KS - Phillip Billard Airport
- Torino Olympic Park (Turin, Italy)
- Tough on Prices
- Tour Operator Program (travel)
- Tower Of Power (band)
- Tower of Power Sales (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Trade Online Project (ecommerce)
- Trade Opportunities Program
- Trading Operations Platform
- Training Operations Plan
- Training Opportunities Programme (New Zealand)
- Training Options for Early Intervention Personnel
- Training, Opportunities and Practice (Namibia)
- Transaction Oriented Protocol (Bellcore)
- Transatlantic Outreach Program (various locations)
- Translational Oncology Group (various locations)