Besides conductors, Holsworth said CP also needs mechanics, labourers, track maintainers and people for administrative positions.
What does TM stand for?
TM stands for Track Maintainer (railway position)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TM
We have 122 other meanings of TM in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Marlies (hockey team; Canada)
- Torpedo Motorboot (Dutch)
- Torpedoman's Mate (US Navy)
- Totes Magotes
- Touch Me
- Touch Mobile (cellular service)
- Tour Manager
- Tournament Manager
- Tournamix (DDR step/graphic design contest)
- Toyota Motor (vehicles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journey times will be slashed by up to 30 per cent thanks to the decade-long project, track maintainers Network Rail said.
And track maintainers will keep a close watch over switches and tracks after nightfall.