One you go head-to head with the System Admin inside an advanced computer Network using a highly manoeuvrable and lightningfast virtual ship in zero-gravity simulation to cause havoc on the system, killing Turrets, Drones, Ships, Trace Routes and Intelligent AI all sent to destroy you.
What does TRACERT stand for?
TRACERT stands for Trace Route (utility/command to determine TCP/IP packet routing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Transport and Chemical Evolution over the Pacific (US NASA)
- Transport Corridor Europe-Caucasus-Asia (multilateral organization supported by the European Union)
- Thermal, Radiological, Asphyxiation, Chemical, Etiological, Mechanical (hazardous material types)
- Training Center
- Tactical Reconnaissance Armoured Combat Equipment Requirement
- Teacher Relief and Contract Employment Register (Australia)
- Transition Radiation Array for Cosmic Energetic Radiation (balloon-borne instrument)
- Transportable Remote Analyzer for Characterization and Environmental Remediation
- Transportation Cost Estimator
- Tropospheric Radiometer for Atmospheric Chemistry and Environmental Research
- Trade Control and Expert System (EU veterinary network)
- TRANSCOM Regulating And Command and Control Evacuation System
- Tri-Service Automated Cost Engineering System
- Tracking Exercise
- Traitement du Renseignement et Action Contre Les Circuits Financiers Clandestins (French: Treatment of Information and Action Against Illicit Financial Circuits)
- Tracking Air with Circularly Polarized Radar
- Truancy Reduction & Attendance Coalition of Kern
- Track Supervisor
- Aircraft Track Report
- Technologies for Road Advanced Cooperative Knowledge Sharing Sensors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional features include on-board software diagnostic tools, including a packet header sniffer, trace route, ping and dial tools.
11g standards; finds available Wi-Fi networks and performs such features as network ping and trace route functions; enables user to monitor signal strength; supports voice over Wi-Fi feature with Skype software.
ScoutVision continuously ingests routing data describing ownership of over 53,000 autonomous systems, 500,000 CIDR blocks, billions of IP addresses, and aggregates over 40 million trace routes daily to provide context to more than 50 proprietary threat feeds.
Also, working with a trace route snap grid is much easier to work with rather than using shape-based "gridless" routing solutions, The IPC-7351A CAD library construction uses 0.
In addition the device is able to perform advanced features such as network ping and trace route functions and supports open, 40/64 and 128-bit WEP encryption, 802.
Site survey, trace route, seamless-secure roaming and VLANs are supported, as well as LEAP authentication with an optional password prompt at power up.
A trace route (which list the locations a data packet go to before reaching its destination) showed data from Finland going to Sweden, France, the USA, Japan and back to the USA before reaching the BBC in the UK.