Ex-British jet ski champion Jeremy Hoyland, 41, was officiating at a race and had gone to help a friend in difficulty when he vanished without trace off the coast of Bali in 2008.
What does TROFF stand for?
TROFF stands for Trace Off
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of TROFF
- Triumph Roadster Owners Club
- Tangible Reinforcement Operant Conditioning Audiometry
- Teal Ribbon Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation
- Texas Research and Oversight Council on Workers' Compensation
- T7 RNAi Oligo Designer (web application)
- Time-Resolved Optical Density
- Trail Riders of DuPage (Warrenville, IL)
- Transverse Rotating-frame Overhauser Enhancement Spectroscopy (NMR spectroscopy)
- The Rulers of Fantasy Football
- Typesetting Runoff (Unix)
- Tasman Radiation Oncology Group (Australia/New Zealand)
- Test for the Reception of Grammar
- Two Regiment Old Grad (US Military Academy Prep School)
- Trail Riders of Greater Stanislaus
- The Republic of Heaven
- Towards Rural and Outback Health Professionals in Queensland
- Total Return on Investment
- Transparent Remote Operating Interface
- Thrombolysis In Cardiac Arrest (study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The announcement of the names of the four survivors of the Llanelly collier Maystone, which sank almost without trace off the Northumberland coast, has brought rejoicing to one South Wales family and a tragic end to the holiday trip of Cardiff's head postmaster.
``We did, however, record a trace off Church Bay, Anglesey, which is consistent with a sonic boom.