By the time the tour visited Toledo Bend Reservoir along the Texas/Louisiana border, he knew he was in contention to win a spot in the Toyota Texas Bass Classic, which paid $250,000 to the winner and a minimum of $2,000 to each of the 60 participants, none of whom had to pay an entry fee for this event.
What does TTBC stand for?
TTBC stands for Toyota Texas Bass Classic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTBC
We have 8 other meanings of TTBC in our Acronym Attic
- Trained Traditional Birth Attendant
- Tree Trimming Balancing Account
- Tenor Tenor Bass Bass (sheet music parts)
- Triple Threat Blues Band (est. 1982)
- Two Tenors, Baritone, and Bass (men's choir)
- Table Talk Bridge Club
- Thick Thermal Barrier Coating (diesel engines)
- Thomas Terrace Baptist Church (Lynchburg, VA)
- Time to Be Confirmed
- Trans-Tasman Business Circle (Australia and New Zealand)
- Translation to Be Checked
- Thiamine Tert-Butyl Disulfide
- Through the Back Door (Rick Steves book)
- Tick and Tickborne Disease (parasitology)
- Technology Transfer Block Exemption (intellectual property rights; UK)
- That's to Be Expected
- Transfer of Technology Block Exemption
- Technology Transfer Block Exemption Regulation
- TetraThionate Broth Base Hajna
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAKE FORK, Texas, April 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The first annual Toyota Texas Bass Classic presented by Enterprise Rent-A-Car, held April 13 - 15 at Lake Fork in East Texas, successfully wrapped up on Sunday evening, awarding a combined total of $1 million in prize money and contributing to the community as well as the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD).
has once again been selected to provide all Floating Docks to be used by the anglers and officials of the Toyota Texas Bass Classic (TTBC).
ABOUT THE TTBC TOURNAMENT The Toyota Texas Bass Classic presented by Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a $1 million professional bass tournament held April 13 - 15 at Lake Fork in East Texas.