uk Auto Business News - 15 April 2013 Toyota South Africa Motors, a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM)(LSE: TYT)(TYO: 7203), is recalling a certain number of the Corolla model, according to Toyota South Africa Motors spokesman, Leo Kok.
What does TSAM stand for?
TSAM stands for Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSAM
We have 22 other meanings of TSAM in our Acronym Attic
- Temperature Salinity
- Tishman Speyer Australia Limited
- Technical Support Account Manager (customer relationships)
- Technology Solutions for Asset Management (London, UK)
- Technology Strategy for Asset Managers (conference)
- Texas San Antonio Mission
- Theater Surface-to-Air Missile
- There's Something about Mary (movie)
- Tivoli Service Automation Manager (IBM)
- Tomahawk Surface Attack Missile
- Training Surface to Air Missile
- Training System Automation Management
- Transport Services Access Method
- Trident Support Activity, Mechanicsburg
- Tri-State Alaskan Malamute Club
- Traffic Signal Asset Management System (Pennsylvania Department of Transportation)
- Training Support Automated Management System
- Telecommunications Students and Alumni Network (University of Maryland)
- Temperature Slightly Above Normal
- The Sysops Association Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
On hand to congratulate the team was Dr Johan van Zyl, President and CEO of Toyota South Africa Motors and a Managing Officer of Toyota Motor Corporation, and senior TSAM executives.
Nasdaq: HAYZ) announced today that its aluminum wheel manufacturing operation in Alrode, South Africa has received Toyota South Africa Motors Ltd.
Commenting on the Toyota Global Vision, Dr Johan van Zyl, president and CEO of Toyota South Africa Motors and a managing officer of TMC said: 'The new global vision is a clear and unwavering sign of our commitment to be a leading vehicle manufacturer.
uk Auto Business News - 02 October 2012 Toyota South Africa Motors, a South Africa-based vehicle manufacturer, exporter and retailer, has opened its new parts distribution warehouse in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng.
uk Toyota South Africa Motors, a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM) (LSE: TYT) (TYO: 7203), is planning to invest ZAR363m in a new parts distribution warehouse in Ekurhuleni, the company's investment in Gauteng.