30 /PRNewswire/ -- Toyota Motor Sales this week presented the International Automotive Components (IAC) Holmesville plant with the coveted Toyota Quality Alliance (TQA) Platinum award for achieving and maintaining a 100 percent delivery rating and outstanding quality.
What does TQA stand for?
TQA stands for Toyota Quality Alliance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TQA
We have 19 other meanings of TQA in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Quartermaster
- Tasmanian Qualifications Authority (Australia)
- Teaching Quality Assessment (UK education)
- Technical Quality Assurance (various organizations)
- Telephone Questionnaire Assistance (US Census Bureau)
- Testing and Quality Analysis (software development)
- The Quality Advantage
- Throttle Quadrant Assembly (Woodward)
- Total Quality Assessment
- Total Quality Assurance
- Trades Qualification and Apprenticeship Act (Canada)
- Training Quality Assurance
- Transport Quality Assurance (swine transportation)
- Trucker Quality Assurance
- Total Quality Achievement Award
- Travel Quality Assurance Association
- Teaching Quality Advisory Committee (University of Waikato; New Zealand)
- Teaching Quality Assurance Committee
- Testing and Quality Assurance for Component-Based Systems
- Test Quality Assurance Evaluator
Samples in periodicals archive:
has received the Toyota Quality Alliance 2012 Gold Supplier Award from Toyota Motor Sales, U.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- JAC Products, a leading manufacturer of automotive functional exterior trim, received the 2004 Toyota Quality Alliance - Gold Award.
NYSE: ARM) announced that its Purolator Filtration Systems group has been recognized by Toyota Motor Sales with their 2000 Toyota Quality Alliance Award (TQA).
2, 2000 Collins & Aikman Corporation (NYSE:CKC) today announced that it is a recipient of a Toyota Quality Alliance (TQA) Gold Supplier Award for the year 2000.
has received the "Outstanding Supplier Award" by the Toyota Quality Alliance (TQA), according to Marlen Silverii, senior vice-president of sales and marketing.