2,100 (including TTC employees) * TEMA, which oversees Toyota's R&D and manufacturing operations in North America, was established in April 2006 by consolidating Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America, Inc.
What does TMMNA stand for?
TMMNA stands for Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- That Made Me Laugh
- The Money Managers Ltd.
- Total Madness Mailing List
- Trudell Medical Marketing Limited (Canada)
- Turing Machine Markup Language (extensible markup language)
- The Multi-Million Language Project to End All Language Projects and Isn't That A Fine Name for A Language (esoteric programming language)
- The Magnificent Marble Machine (US TV game show)
- The Mythical Man Month (Essays on Software Engineering by Fred Brooks)
- Theater Medical Materiel Management Center (US DoD)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi, Inc. (est. 2007)
- Total Motile Morphologically Normal Spermatozoa
- Türk Mimar ve Mühendis Odalari Birligi
- Türk Mühendis ve Mimar Odalari Birligi (Turkish: Turkish Union of Engineer and Architect Chambers)
- Technical Manual Management Program/Plan
- Texas Money Management Program
- Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo Mew Mew Power (anime)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Poland
- Tropical Marine Mollusc Programme (est. 1990)
- Ttissue Matrix Metalloproteinase
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new company will transfer the functions of TTC to another Toyota affiliate, Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Inc.
and Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America in the U.
With nine plants going strong and a mid-year production of 541,834 vehicles, Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America (TMMNA) has announced that the company is well on its way to producing a million cars and trucks for the first time in North America in a calendar year.
CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS), has been recognized by Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Inc.
These are exciting and challenging times at Toyota," said Seiichi Sudo, President and CEO of Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America, Inc.
received a Certificate of Achievement award from Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Inc.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America said the new investment will bring the total investment in Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas, to $850 million.