TMMI) Tundra 989,000 Highlander 319,000 Sequoia 517,000 Sienna 1,418,000 Total 3,243,000 Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc.
What does TMMC stand for?
TMMC stands for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc. (Cambridge, Ontario)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMMC
We have 6 other meanings of TMMC in our Acronym Attic
- Troweling Machine Manufacturers Bureau (Association of Equipment Manufacturers; Milwaukee, WI)
- Truck Mixer Manufacturers Bureau (Silver Spring, MD)
- Tucker Max Message Board
- Two Member Medical Board (UK)
- Technology Management MBA (University of Washington)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Baja California
- The Marine Mammal Center
- The Moral Majority Coalition (conservative organization)
- Theater Materiel Management Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center (Torrance, CA)
- TFMMS Micro Manpower Change Application
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, California
- Total Mean Maintenance Crew Hours per Year
- Tank-Mounted Mine Clearing Roller
- Thailand-Malaysia Ministerial Committee on Rubber
- Tentara Manunggal Masuk Desa (Indonesian: Manunggal Army in the Village; Malang, East Java, Indonesia)
- TNI Manunggal Membangun Desa (Indonesian: Indonesian National Armed Forces United to Develop Villages; Republic of Indonesia)
- Toyota Motor Marketing Europe
- Transcranial Magnetic Motor Evoked Potentials
- The Monica Mapile Foundation (est. 2010)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Sept 22, 2006 - (JCN Newswire) - Toyota Motor Corporation announced today that Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc.
Secured major project initiatives with Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc.
49 million 1986 Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc.
Atsushi Niimi, and President of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc.
In addition, Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) announced today that Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc.
announced expansion for additional 130,000 V-6 engines -- August - Toyota Motor Manufacturing de Baja California announced additional production and jobs and earlier production start -- September- First Lexus ever produced outside Japan rolled off the line at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc.
Reid was previously TMMNA Vice President, Administration, on assignment at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc.