Toyota International Teacher Program Inspires International and Environmental Education Among Students - Program marks the 5th visit to Costa Rica for collaboration among U.
What does TITP stand for?
TITP stands for Toyota International Teacher Program (teacher exchange program; Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TITP
We have 2 other meanings of TITP in our Acronym Attic
- Time Is Ticking Out (Cranberries song)
- Two-Input Two-Output
- Tunneling-In, Tunneling-Out Field Effect Transmitter
- Time to Market Reduction via Statistical Information Management
- T in the Park (UK festival)
- Terminal Ileal Transposition Procedure (colorectal surgery)
- Terminal Island Treatment Plant (Bureau of Sanitation; Los Angeles, CA)
- Third Intercondylar Tubercle of Parsons (radiology)
- This Is Thin Privilege
- Toray International Taipei (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Turd In The Punchbowl
- That Is the Question
- Telecommunications and Information Technology Research Institute (now Information and Communication Technology Research Institute; University of Wollongong; Australia)
- Texas Is the Reason (band)
- Thunder in the Rockies (motorcycles; Loveland, CO)
- Taking It Too Seriously
- Texas Interstate Truck Stop
- That Is to Say
- Think It Through Stupid
- Tourist Information Travel Services (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barton was one of 30 teachers nationwide chosen to visit to the Gal[sz] pagos Islands later this month as part of the Toyota International Teacher Program.
Kylowna Moton, who teaches at Birmingham High School in Van Nuys, was among 50 educators nationwide who participated in the Toyota International Teacher Program.
Two other teachers, Ronald Kimura from Grover Cleveland High, and James Steele, who teaches at Camarillo High School will also travel to Japan in the Toyota International Teacher Program.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 25, 2004 Fifty high school teachers from across the country will travel to Japan in June for an all-expenses-paid trip made possible through the Toyota International Teacher Program (TITP).
The Toyota International Teacher Program is a perfect example of how international education can help local communities contribute to solving global problems," said IIE President and CEO Dr.
The 14-day Toyota International Teacher Program will take John P.
In its third year, the Toyota International Teacher Program, an annual all-expense paid educational study trip to Japan, aims to build global awareness and appreciation for foreign cultures via one of America's most influential groups: its educators.