The Toyota Pavilion also features a special exhibit the Toyota FT-EV II an electric vehicle created from the core technology of the Toyota Hybrid System.
What does THS stand for?
THS stands for Toyota Hybrid System (Toyota gasoline/electric engine; now Hybrid Synergy Drive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THS
We have 223 other meanings of THS in our Acronym Attic
- Timpanogas High School (Utah)
- Tiny Heart Syndrome
- Titanic Historical Society, Inc.
- Titusville High School (Florida)
- Toledo High School (various locations)
- Toronto Humane Society (Canada)
- Torrance High School
- Tottenville High School (New York)
- Townson High School
- Toyota Home Service (Indonesia)
- Tracy High School (Tracy, California)
- Trade in Health Services
- Traitement Hormonal Substitutif (French: Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Transparent Hair Syndrome (anime)
- Trenton Historical Society (Trenton, NJ)
- Trezevant High School (Memphis, TN)
- Tribal Head Start (various locations)
- Trimmable Horizontal Stabilizer (aviation)
- Trinity High School (Morgantown, West Virginia)
- Trojan Horse Security (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Negishi added: "Toyota Racing's TS030 which features the innovative Toyota Hybrid System - Racing recently completed the FIA World Endurance Championship season with three race victories, three pole positions and four fastest laps.
5-litre engine, coupled with a Toyota hybrid system with reduction gear and a selectable electric-vehicle mode, which enables driving with the electric motor only.
Toyota Motor Corporation and Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI) recently announced they are considering the development of a new hybrid FHI vehicle based on the Toyota Hybrid System.
In line with the move, Toyota and FHI have agreed that FHI will develop Toyota vehicles and that they will consider the development of an FHI hybrid vehicle based on the Toyota Hybrid System.
Powered by the Toyota hybrid system, the Prius can run on either its efficient low emission 1.
The Toyota Hybrid System which powers the Prius means that it produces about half the carbon dioxide emissions and just a tenth of the toxic emissions of conventional petrol engine cars of a similar size.
The petrol-electric hybrid is equipped with Toyota Hybrid System II (THS II) coupled with four driving modes.