Tokyo, Apr 5, 2011 - (JCN Newswire) - Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) announces that the Toyota Family Literacy Program, a program jointly founded by TMC, Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
What does TFLP stand for?
TFLP stands for Toyota Family Literacy Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFLP
We have 2 other meanings of TFLP in our Acronym Attic
- The Fox Lane Middle School (Bedford, NY)
- Teaching for Learning Network (various schools)
- Text from Last Night
- Thunderstorms, Fireworks, Loud Noises (pet anxiety medicine; HomeoPet)
- True Fantasy Live Online
- Tera Floating Point Operations Per Second
- Tera (trillion) Floating Point Operations per Second
- Tanger Family Limited Partnership (North Carolina)
- TASIS (The American School in Switzerland) French Language Program
- The Fragrant Lemon Peel (Miami, FL)
- Transport for London Pension Fund (UK)
- Tilburg Foreign Law Review
- Testing and Foreign Language Services (Poland)
- Texas Functional Living Scale
- The Fat Lady Sings (band)
- Together Floating License Server (computing)
- Transport for London Street Management (responsible for running and improving London's roads)
- Telephone Free Landslide Victory (Camper Van Beethoven album)
- Total Functional Lung Volume
- Task Force Life/Work Roadshow (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Center for Family Literacy (NCFL) and Toyota are leading the effort to change that disturbing trend through the Toyota Family Literacy Program (TFLP), the only program of its kind aimed at improving the literacy of both children and parents, together.
Here are some success snapshots from two other Toyota Family Literacy Program cities, where Hispanic students make up more than one-third of the total student population: * Chicago: Three schools have set up the program, which currently helps 75 families.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Toyota and the National Center for Family Literacy (NCFL) today announced the four remaining cities selected to receive funding to implement the Toyota Family Literacy Program (TFLP).
March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Toyota and the National Center for Family Literacy (NCFL) today jointly announced the Toyota Family Literacy Program -- a new initiative to help Hispanic and other immigrant families with the lowest literacy skills.