16,000 Toys To Be Donated to At-Risk Youth in the Southern California Foster Care System LOS ANGELES, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- National CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Association and the Toy Industry Foundation (http://www2.
What does TIF stand for?
TIF stands for Toy Industry Foundation (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIF
We have 145 other meanings of TIF in our Acronym Attic
- The Infrastructure Forum (UK IT special interest group)
- Theater Internment Facility
- Thee Instagon Foundation (Sacramento, CA; est. 1993)
- Thessaloniki International Fair (Greece)
- This Is Football (video game series; Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Time in Force (stock trading)
- Time in Function (stock trading)
- Tokyo Idol Festival (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo International Forum (Japan)
- Tourism Improvement Fee (Banff, Canada)
- Transcriptional Intermediary Factor
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (surgical procedure)
- Transport Information Filter
- Transport Innovation Fund (UK)
- Transport International par Chemin de Fer (French: International Transit by Rail)
- Treaties in Force (of the United States)
- Trial Introductory Flight (flight school)
- Tripoli International Fair (Libya)
- True Involute Form (Diameter)
- Tactical Intelligence Facility - Host Upgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event's other sponsors included In-N-Out Burgers and the Toy Industry Foundation.
Feely, a 35-year veteran of the toy and video game industry, is the current chairman of the Toy Industry Foundation and was previously Chairman of the Toy Industry Association from 2000 to 2002.
The Toy Industry Foundation will hold its Toy Bank collection at 4 p.
Groundbreaking Partnership Launches with Holiday Toy Distribution for Young Heroes NEW YORK -- The Toy Industry Foundation (TIF) has announced a new, national partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) to provide comfort for the children of United States' active duty and reserve personnel.
Thanks to the We Live to Give Foundation, The Toy Industry Foundation and Milford/Westfall Wal-Mart Supercenter and the NYSFOP's phenomenal support, holiday cheer and happiness will be spread to thousands of children in New York.
NEW YORK -- The Toy Industry Foundation (TIF), the philanthropic arm of the North American toy industry, has announced the launch of a month-long "virtual" Do Good Stuff-a-Thon to provide necessities such as blankets, clothing, toiletries, and toys for new personal duffel bags that will be delivered to thousands of foster children across the country.
Bandai is proud to support the Toy Industry Foundation and commends the work they do in reaching out to children in need," said Masayuki Matsuo, Chairman of The Bandai Foundation.