Two Toxics Use Reduction Planners are honored for exemplary service.
What does TURP stand for?
TURP stands for Toxics Use Reduction Planner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TURP
We have 8 other meanings of TURP in our Acronym Attic
- The Utility Reform Network (San Francisco, CA)
- Toward Utility Rate Normalization (lobbying group)
- Trade Union Regional Network
- Trader's Unique Reference Number (UK)
- Traversal Using Relay NAT (Turn)
- Terrorist Union for the Nullification of Institutionalized Processes
- The Uniform Resource Names Interoperability Project
- Turnips Unfortunatley Reaching Near Infestation Point (Kids Next Door show)
- Treatment Units for Research on Neurocognition and Schizophrenia (University of California Los Angeles)
- Türkiye Otelciler Birliði (Turkish: Union of Turkish Hotel Owners)
- Toxics Use Reduction Program (Massachusetts)
- Trans-Urethral Resection of the Prostate
- Transports Urbains et Régionaux de Personnes (French: Urban and Regional Transport of People; education program)
- Transurethral Prostatectomy
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (urology)
- Tarif d'Utilisation des Réseaux Publics d'Electricité (French: Charge for Use of Public Electricity Grids)
- Terrestrial Unattended Reactor Power System
- Text Users Rebate Scheme (British Telecom accommodation for deaf customers)
- Triangle Undergraduate Research Symposium (North Carolina)
- Transurethral Resection of Tumor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toxics Use Reduction Planners included Frank Marino, Raytheon Company, Waltham, and Lucille C.