Toxicology Excellence for Risk Assessment Workshop on Dose-Response Approaches for Nuclear-Receptor Mediated.
What does TERA stand for?
TERA stands for Toxicology Excellence for Risk Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TERA
We have 20 other meanings of TERA in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Early Retirement Act
- Temporary Early Retirement Authority
- Terminal Effects Research and Analysis
- Terrain Analysis
- Territorial Aspects of Enterprise in Remote Rural Areas
- Test of Early Reading Ability
- Teton Emergency Responders Association (Jackson Hole, WY)
- The Eagle Rock Association (Eagle Rock, California)
- Thermonuclear Electrostatic Reactor Apparatus
- Topfree Equal Rights Association
- Transportation and Economic Research Associates, Inc.
- TSCA Environmental Release Application
- Turbo Evaluation Rapid Algorithms
- One Trillion (10^12)
- Training & Education Requirements Advisory Committee
- One Trillion Floating Point Operations Per Second
- Territorial Area Command (Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands)
- Time En-Route Bulletin
- Tobacco Evaluation and Review Board (Vermont)
- Toronto Escort Review Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent perchlorate findings "reemphasize the need for a credible safe-dose estimation" but aren't high enough to suggest an immediate hazard to health, says former EPA toxicologist Michael Dourson, who now runs Toxicology Excellence for Risk Assessment, a consulting firm in Cincinnati that has proposed 70 [micro]g/l as a safe maximum concentration for drinking water.
Toxicology Excellence for Risk Assessment (TERA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the best use of toxicity dam for risk values.